The God's Given Lionel Messi - messilegend

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A dude looking for a babe roommate

I saw a lot of advertisements looking for roommate. So I create my own list here.

A dude looking for a babe roommate!

Requirements for three types of roommate:

TYPE 1

1. Sexy



2. Like parties
3. Fashionable
4. Wild
5. Lazy
6. Love this song - I wanna I wanna touch you...
7. Favorite color - Yellow

Are you the one?
Call me now: 016 XXX XXXX
_________________

TYPE 2

1. Milo tin also ok


2. Hate parties
3. A little bit outdated
4. Conservative
5. Hardworking
6. Love this song - Forever love...forever love...
7. Favorite color - Blue

Call me: 019 XXX XXXX
__________________

TYPE 3

1. Outlook is not that important but must be beautiful la (wtf!!!)


2. Fun and shy shy one
3. So-so dressing
4. Like to argue with people but sympathetic
5. Loyal
6. Love this song - If I were a boy, I would date 10 girls out...
7. Favorite color - Red

Call: 012 XXX XXXX
___________________


Last but not least

Need insurance coverage?




Call 010 XXX XXXX