The God's Given Lionel Messi - messilegend

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Christmas Carol - My Entry

"Jim Carrey" - I think this guy is really funny and talented. He's one of my favorite actors. Lets see whether I can get tickets from Nuffnang to watch his new movie. :)


What would your Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Yet to Come tell you if you’re visited by them?

They all will tell me the same thing.

“In life, you have to work hard to get what you want. Everyone gets what they deserve in the end. There is no such thing as fast money (fast money = fast mati). If you live life long enough, you will know what I meant. By the way, here’s your present. Sometimes in life you will get some surprises. You just have to make sure that you cope well with bad/not-so-good surprises. Till we meet again. Good luck!” :)


messilegend

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

gonna watch it when it comes out =)

kenwooi.com